The Perfect Glass for Perfect Comfort
CōzE is perfectly suited to manage your home’s comfort level in all climates and temperatures and provides you with a clear, unobstructed view—no hazy or smoky tints. In the summer, heat and ultraviolet radiation are reflected back outside, keeping your house cool and comfortable. In the winter, heat is trapped inside, keeping your home warm. Plus, CōzE helps reduce cooling and heating loads, saving you money in energy bills.
- Insulating value is over 35 percent more efficient than clear insulated glass
- Cuts cooling loads by 25 percent or more during summer months
- Blocks 84 percent of harmful ultraviolet radiation
- Light shines in with no bluish, hazy tint to obstruct your outside view
The Ultimate Balance of Solar Control and High Visibility
Using the right type of glass in your windows makes all the difference. You want your windows to let in light while keeping the sun’s harmful solar radiation and heat out—providing the right amount of comfort in your home. Striking that perfect balance between high visibility and energy efficiency has been difficult until now. CōzE HV provides you with the clearest view with the highest energy efficiency of any performance glass and is designed to improve your windows' energy performance. And, by blocking out most of the harmful ultraviolet radiation, it helps protect your carpets, curtains, wall coverings and furniture from fading.
- New triple-layer silver coating provides solar protection without sacrificing your view
- Blocks 95 percent of ultraviolet radiation, a leading cause of fading
- Reduces window heat gain by 64 percent compared to normal glass
- No heavy bronze or smoke-colored tints to darken your home