Rebates & Credits
|Your new windows may qualify for tax credits or even rebates from local utility companies. Here is some information to help get you started.
2011 Tax Credit Program Highlights
Windows are eligible for a 2011 tax credit if the following is true:
• Windows purchased are Energy Star compliant.
• The windows are being purchased and installed in your primary residence.
• You have not already claimed energy efficiency improvements on your home exceeding the lifetime limits for the tax credits in effect in 2006/2007 and 2009/2010.
Other conditions will affect the amount of eligible credit:
• The 2011 tax credit is only applicable to the cost of the window products. Installation costs are not eligible.
• The tax credit is 10% of the cost of the window products up to a maximum allowance of $200.
For more information here is a link to Energy Savers.gov windows, doors and skylights information section.
2011 Manufacturer's Certification Statement
2012 Manufacturer's Certification Statement