French Style For a Warm Traditional Feel
This is a new generation of engineering in French style sliding patio doors. It gives you more design choices than ever before with a larger bottom rail and wider stile panels for a traditional French door look in a sliding door. Plus a whole array of options to complement any interior design. And, because it’s from AMSCO®, it gives you features for exceptionally smooth operation, features to maximize weather resistance, and a range of security options. The French style sliding patio door is available in two- and three-panel configurations plus a dramatic four-panel, center-opening design that will create an impressive entrance to any home’s patio, deck or courtyard.
|2-panel French style sliding patio door shown in white with 5/8” grids
Each sliding patio door comes in a variety of colors and configurations with options on hardware finishes, grid styles and glass. Check out all the great features and benefits these patio doors have to offer.
- French style for a more traditional look with taller rails and wider stiles.
- Decorative glass stops adds a distinct look over traditional flat glass stops.
- A 4-5/8 inch, multi-chambered frame provides greater insulation and strength.
- Integral nail fin comes standard with a 1-3/8 inch set-back.
- Fusion welded corners in the frame add strength and improve the protection against air and water infiltration.
- Continuous frame option for transoms and sidelites.
- Innovative accessory groove on exterior zips out to attach accessories maintaining a clean frame profile when not needed.
- Our one inch insulating tempered glass units use warm-edge spacer technology for increased resistance to heat transfer and sweating.
- Standard heavy duty, extruded aluminum screen is stronger and more durable than traditional roll-form screens.
- A lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home.
Artisan Series French style sliding patio door is available in several standard sizes in different panel configurations.
The Artisan Series French style sliding patio door is available in three popular colors—white, almond and taupe to provide the most in design flexibility to match almost any home’s décor.
- Heavy duty, tandem steel roller system rides on a raised mono-rail and is adjustable for a perfect fit and easy operation.
- Easy-to-operate locking handle systems meet or exceed tough industry standard forced entry tests to ensure peace of mind.
- A double-point locking hardware system comes standard.
- Handle hardware comes standard in a powder coat finish for durability and color-matched to the patio door frames.
All grids are sealed inside the double-paned glass for fast and easy cleaning. Choose from the following styles:
- 5/8 inch flat grids sealed between the glass
- 1 inch sculptured grids sealed between the glass
- CōzE is our standard low-e performance glass for year-round solar control
- CōzE Tint is the best choice for glare control combined with energy performance
- CōzE HV is the ultimate combination in energy performance, high visibility and significant UV protection
- CōzE glass packages can qualify for ENERGY STAR which helps to reduce your home’s susceptibility to heating and cooling losses.
Studio Series Contemporary Style Sliding Patio Door
Artisan Series Contemporary Style Sliding Patio Door
Artisan Series French Style Sliding Patio Door
Composite Patio Doors